Hendrickson High School strongly encourages 100% participation in the private lesson program. In cases of financial hardship, please obtain an HHS Band Booster scholarship application, available upon request at the beginning of each semester. All applications should be submitted to email@example.com or turned into the band office by September 25, 2017.
1. Students should register here for private lessons to request a teacher assignment.
2. The fee structure as per PFISD policy follows these guidelines.
3. Private lessons are 30 minutes, typically weekly.
4. Most lessons are scheduled during the student’s band class period.
5. If a student is unable to attend a lesson, they are expected to communicate with the private instructor 24 hours in advance. If advanced notice is not given and the student does not show up for the lesson, payment for that lesson is still required.
6. Private lesson instructor contact information can be found here.
Instrument Usage Fees
There is a $75 yearly fee and contract for students using PFISD-owned instruments.