The Hawk Band strongly encourages 100% participation in the private lesson program. HHS Band Booster scholarship applications are available upon request at the beginning of each semester. All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Students should register here for private lessons to request a teacher assignment and contact a band director via email.
2. The fee structure as per PFISD policy follows these guidelines.
3. Private lessons are 30 minutes, typically weekly.
4. Most lessons are scheduled during the student’s band class period.
5. If a student is unable to attend a lesson, they are expected to communicate with the private instructor 24 hours in advance. If advanced notice is not given and the student does not show up for the lesson, payment for that lesson is still required.
6. Private lesson instructor contact information can be found here.
PRIVATE LESSONS SCHOLARSHIP FORM FOR SPRING 2019
Please click HERE for the private lessons scholarship form for the Spring 2019 semester.
END OF SEMESTER LESSONS SURVEY
If you took private lessons for the Fall 2018 semester, please complete a short survey about your lessons by clicking HERE.