The Hawk Band strongly encourages 100% participation in the private lesson program. HHS Band Booster scholarship applications are available upon request at the beginning of each semester. All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Students should register here for private lessons to request a teacher assignment and contact a band director via email.
2. The fee structure follows these guidelines per PfISD policy.
3. Private lessons are 30 minutes, typically weekly.
4. Most lessons are scheduled during the student’s band class period.
5. If a student is unable to attend a lesson, they are expected to communicate with the private instructor 24 hours in advance. If advanced notice is not given and the student does not show up for the lesson, payment for that lesson is still required.
6. Private lesson instructor contact information can be found here.